CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 06, 2007

Bad timing for pay per posts last night

I was enjoying grabbing the ppp last night. I had to click two ppp but I just got one of the two. The first one I clicked was already gray but when I clicked, it didn't say taken so I thought I am allowed to take it. I tried to write about it but what wrong timing! Sarah was crying-crying because she wanted to go to bed so my husband called me to wash her and dress her then put her in bed. I stopped writing with my ppp and I was taking care of her first and after I came back to finish my ppp. Unfortunately, when I finished and submmited it to them it was taken already. I just wasted my time doing it last night but it's ok though because the person who got the ppp I was trying to write about was my sister Ana. I didn't know she was the one who first clicking it cause if I just knew I wouldn't try to take a chance to take it away from her. I felt guilty to her after I knew she was doing the ppp I was trying to take away LOL. I didn't mean to and I know she understands. Anyway,I got lucky for the second time I was able to grab one. But you know what I have trouble with my english, my english is not perfect and sometimes I have trouble posting my PPP. I am glad that my sister is blogging because she can give heads up or pointers if I need help . Then I can call her too anytime. I am so thankful, proud and lucky to have her as my sister. She's so smart. I went to School here for maybe two semester and yes it really helped my english to improve because in fact my english was worse when I came here...I am trying to speak english as well as I can but I just still need someone to correct my english because like I said my english is not perfect and I am not confident with it. I just hope someday I can make it perfect so I would not have any trouble speaking or writing english. Take care!

0 comments: