CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

" Here's some new pic's of our baby girl "






Here are Sarah's new pictures. We just took them yesterday at the parking lot of the mall then chinese restaurant when we went to eat. Sarah is now 13 months old and 9 days. She just got her birthday party on june 20th,2007. About her growing she's growing good and healthy. She's walking now as well, and oh my, she's always busy playing and making different kinds of troubles lol. We're glad that she knows how to walk now but it wares us out chasing her always around the house. I am thankful to my sister in law because she gave us fence for our door to put on so that Sarah can't go to our other rooms so when I'm in front room she'll be in fron't room too with me hehehe. Isn't that good that way I can watch her all the time and see what she is doing. Other thing about her she is so very easy to become boared that's why sometimes I take her outside the house to take a walk. I'll be glad if our socond baby will be born so that she can have playmate and she won't be boared anymore...Ok guys enough for now hope you will enjoy looking at Sarah's pictures. OO nga perhaps you will wonder why I put some other things on her well I just put that as a decorations. Bye!!! see you on tuesday because I'll be away from the computer tomorrow. We are going to US CIS to have my picture taken and finger prints for my permanent green card.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my! what a cutie! :)

Pj said...

Good Evening!

All I can say is, You have a very cute son! Take care po!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sarah is walking and looking cute each time I see her. She is a beauty for sure. Anyway, regards me, I enjoyed the pics here.