CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My prenatal check up

Everything went well. My weight is very good, I gained a lot like I should. I am 121.6 lb. This time I gained more than ten pounds isn't that wonderful? My Doctor measured my stomach and it's measuring big. She's so curious perhaps our baby is too big now and cause of it she wants us to have another ultrasound again to check the size and make sure the amount of fluid is not too large. To check also our baby to make sure he is doing ok inside my stomach. Well, all of the results of my prenatal check up today and before went well, just our baby measured much bigger. I hope and pray that our baby Aaron is just doing fine inside my stomach. I am afraid too to have a cesarean delivery if he becomes too big in my stomach. I'm sure it's going to be very hard for me but I'm just hoping he won't overgrow inside. For my sake and him. Ok till next time.

Goodnight everyone!

0 comments: