CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

" Fresh green beans "



I went to our garden this afternoon. I saw some young green beans so I harvested them. I got almost one basket of green beans from my garden because they were a lot and ready to harvest. I am glad I planted some so I don't need to buy green beans from the store this summer. I have my own green beans and it is more fresh and good compare to the green beans from the stores lol. Soon I'm going to harvest my corn na pilit. They just starting to have hairs and ears so I think three months from now before I can harvest them. Well that's not too long besides that the american corn that my father in law has planted are old enough for us to harvest and eat. In fact I just got some of his corn and cooked it hehehe. That was yummy. But I'll say their corn here is good but not as good like ours hahaha just kidding. I mean their corn here compare to our corn in Philippines has a different taste that is what I thought. Anyway, I took picture of my green beans to share it with you.

0 comments: