CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Global brand of virtual calling cards

We call home all the time internationally. We used phone cards, but this phone cards I found are offering great rates that I don't think we can resist. So I might get one to call home when I have our baby this coming October, so I can talk to my family back home for hours. I like this name Pingo global brand of virtual calling cards because it has amazing low rates. Plus, when we sign up to become a member it will offer us additional free $5.00 dollars of free calls. Now doesn't that sound like a deal? I would say so, anyway, it is called the $5 usermercial promotion. It is a good deal and maybe I will try to ask my husband to sign up for it so that we can save more money that way if we decide to use this card and call my family in the Philippines. I think he would agree that getting this kind phone card online is affordable and the best to get especially if it has free calls. I know international calls are always expensive, but if people use Pingo, I am sure it will save them from spending too much money. Pingo will save any member up to 90% of savings on international cellphone calls. So, that is a bonus if you are interested in getting Pingo for your international calling needs. You will be glad to hear this as well that, Pingo's calling card affiliate program pays $15 for each costumer you refer. So, be sure to see about Pingo! And by the way, watch this viudeo: http://www.qoof.com/user/userjoin.aspx?contid=07775dbe-dc14-4bd2-8135-aaa3f35f3aa1 to learn more.


0 comments: