CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

" Independence day "



Hi everyone, happy 4rth of july. Hope you have a nice time celebrating. We're just staying home and my husband did a lot of paintings on our porch, while my father in law was mowing the grass on our ground and he's done now for today so we are going to grill out some brats,chicken, beef ribs for dinner. In the morning I took a walk with Sarah for at least 30 minutes because I felt numb in my legs last night and that was terrible. I couldn't sleep when it happens to me and really I always become grouchy when I can't sleep good. Anyway, tomorrow I have an appointment for ultraound again. I have had ultrasounds many times with this second pregnancy. Certainly it's going to 4 times now but before when I was pregnant with Sarah I had only one ultrasound and that was all I needed. I realized each pregnancy is not the same all the time. It's different, theres bad and good, like when I was vomitting before that was a bad thing with my pregnancy because I can hardly put food in my stomach. When I was able to put food in my stomach I just threw it back up. What a waste LOL. Now, thankfully I'm glad for not vomitting so much. In fact, I am doing very good with this second pregnancy and I thanked God for it.

0 comments: