CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

" My headache "

My headache when I woke up this morning. I don't know why, I don't see any reason either why my headache this morning. But, I guess it is just natural sometimes we just become sick. Anyway, I took some aspirin so I feel much better now. I always go to bed late at night and I hated it because I have trouble sleeping. Like when I go to bed at 10:00pm I couldn't sleep until 11:00 or 12:00 pm. It takes me 1 or 2 hours laying down before I can sleep sometimes more yaks . Whatever I do it takes time for me to fall asleep. I couldn't unterstand why I have trouble sleeping, but my husband no problem at all he is so very easy to fall asleep. When he go to bed just a few minutes laying down then he fall asleep and snores LOL. When he's sleeping and snoring then I'm not it's botheting me. It gives me more trouble to fall asleep listening him snoring. I wish & hope I can sleep without any troubles. I'll be happy. ok paalam na muna see you next time. Take care!

0 comments: