CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 23, 2007

We went to the Dentist

Today we went to the dentist to have our teeth cleaned. I am glad we're able to pay the dentist to continue cleaning our teeth twice a year. My husband has a good health insurance so it's helping us a lot for our expenses. Anyway, I couldn't grab any opps in the morning. Just this afternoon, I am glad I able to grab some but otherwise I am sad too because they gave me a limit of how many opps I should grab per day. I grabbed three opps just a few minutes a go. It didn't take me a long time to grab it but too bad they didn't allow me to have three opps. It happened two times now that they stopped me from grabbing three opps. I am too sad because before I can hardly grab one but now that I able to grab some they gave me limit. I couldn't understand why. But it's ok if that's what they want. I have nothing to do but just follow of what they say to me, they said I have reached my maximum posts for today so I think I better log off now and do something else since I am done with my opps for today... ok guys, have a nice Monday!

0 comments: