CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 13, 2007

I passed my driving test

Thanks to God. I have passed my driving test now on the second try. I am really very happy I passed it and so is my husband,my father in law and my sister Ana...Oh! I like the second driver examiner she was such a very nice lady, smiling and friendly. She didn't give me lot's of troubles. She just asked me to drive around for a while in the town of Monecello and back to the driver place where we started. That was all and then we're all done. I immediately got my driver licence after that. So cool, so happy that I finally have my driver licence. So,now I can drive the car by myself and go shopping anytime I want too. Isn't that great? My husband teased me after and said I can't drive our car anymore but he was only joking and he said he is very proud of me getting it now. So maybe someday we will buy another car for me of my own. So then I can take my sister Ana shopping when she comes here to visit and my sister Gemma when she gets her visa next year. I'd like to show you my driver licence but my husband suggested to me that it is not safe to put online...so passensya na kau I couldn't show you my driver licence. Take care!

2 comments:

Ana P. S. said...

Congrats sis ah, nalabwan nako nimo sa driving da...LOL. Ok lang ah, happy ako na you can drive all by yourself na. Good for you, it's freedom you know. You are mobile/can go anywhere you desire. Sana ako man someday, I'll just keep hoping...LOL. Sige ah, see nya ko sa license nimo.

Anonymous said...

Congrats for passing the road test! u r now a license driver! i knew how u felt..i`ve been that..so happy and proud to have a license..u r free to go anywhere, anytime...just be careful always..ok, God bless ur family...