CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 05, 2007

My ultrasound

We just got home from my ulrasound appointment. About the results, it's good. He measured bigger than he is suppose to be. He measured more than twenty nine weeks. Even though he is twenty seven weeks, but he measured like he's more than twenty nine weeks. He looked good on the pic's or on ultraound camera but we need to go back to our Doctor soon to find out what she thinks about him being a larger size and if there is to much fluid around the baby. I think everything is good, I just might have to deliver Aaron a little earlier than what they expected. It was the same with Sarah she came 5 weeks early but she looked and tested full term. Perhaps my body is just faster to have the baby grow and thats ok because I will be happy to finish my pregnancy and finally have our family be complete. Anyway, were waiting for the Doctor to tell us if she will revise the due date for my delivery so I will tell you all later what she decides.

0 comments: