CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Early person

I woke up early in the morning because our daughter Sarahs is waking up early everyday. I would say she's an early person like her grandpa. Me and my husband like to wake up late because we go to bed late at night. My father in law and Sarah go to bed at the same time LOL. So, it is just like the saying first come first serve. First going to bed first to wake up too hehehe just kidding. Especially my husband is back to work now at night so he's sleeping 1:30 AM to as long as he wants. He will eat breakfast when he wakes up soon then maybe sleep back. Oh! anyway we had a bad storm here. Just a few minutes ago the heavy rains with the very dark clouds around our house. But, now it seems like it's slowing down. ok guys ah I'll say goodbye for now because I haven't eaten breakfast yet eh LOL...after I give Sarah her breakfast I came log in on computer and did some online things.

0 comments: