CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 27, 2007

My husband is planning to have a lap top comp "

My husband has been busy inquiring about the brands and prices of lap top computers. We just sold our old lap top computer last week. Now, he's planning and wants to buy a new one to take with him to work. He said it's a good idea to buy a new lap top to take with him so that we can chat or he can play his games during his vacant time. Oh my,he likes playing games on the computer like oblivion game he has it and other kinds of games. Well, I know I like shopping and buy what I want if I can just afford so I did not disagree to him of what he wants to buy for his enjoyment and happiness. He did not buy yet though he still inquiring and looking the one he really likes and want to buy. He likes to buy the small and light lap top so that, it will be easy for him to take. Ok this is it. Have a great weekend everyone! Enjoy the summer time!!!

0 comments: