CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 09, 2007

Our vegetable garden


*Cantalope *Tomatoes behind corn
That girl sitting by the cantalope and standing by the tomatoes is one of the children of my sister in law.

*Corn *Grapes

I took some pictures of our vegetables and fruits. They're doing very good and healthy. I am so happy looking at my corn thats growing very well. I planted them 2 by 2 but now they're becoming more and more I didn't even put fertilizer on them. But oh my, my corn are very fruitful hahaha, also taller and bigger than the other corn that is next to our house. I was surprised when I saw them gwowing like this. Maybe it's because of our soil here thats very rich and made my corn grow so large lol. My green beans are doing fine but not very good because I planted them next to my corn so that they can climb to it. They couldn't get enough sunlight or breath very well because my corn is overgrowing and taller, but it's ok though. I am sure I can get a harvest on them still and I'm looking forward to harvesting them soon..Have a goodnight everyone!

0 comments: