CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I failed with my driver test

At last I took my driver test for the first time today and I failed. The reasons why I failed were because, I cut the left turns too short, I didn't stay in the right lane, I didn't slow down when I drove across the street that there's no stop sign, I just drove directly without looking both sides LOL. So I made some mistakes. Then I occupied the two lanes when I backed out. I didn't realize I need to turn the steering wheel I just backed out straight hahaha. But, it's ok though although I failed because I can take it again until I pass. Besides that it's better that I took my driver test for the first time so now I know what I need to work on in my driving... ok wish me the best for the next time I'll take my driver test again in a week or two when I can practice some of the things I did wrong. My husband said its ok too because now he knows all the things they talked about and can show me how to do it right. So I have a lot of practice to do and soon I will try again. Have a good day everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nora, there is the next time. Don't feel bad, ganoon talaga. ~_^ I feiled the first time too. :D You will be okey the time actual driving test. Good on that. ^_^ Just take your time and relax and think positive. ^-^ Good luck!