CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sarah's so Curious



Sarah is so very curious now about everything. One time I saw her peeking at the ears of my father in law LOL... My father in law is a little hard to hear so he's using hearing aid to hear the people who are talking to him. But, when Sarah saw his hearing aid in his ears from that time she keeps looking and trying to figure out what's that thing inside her grandpa's ears. She was trying to take it out from her grandpa's ears but he didn't allow her of course. Every time he holds her she wants to take his eye glasses too and hat away from him hehehee. When we put her down because she always wants to be down. Oh my she wants to explore our whole house and find lots of trouble if we don't keep an eye on her. At her age she's able to stand up and walk with something to hold on too and she can take a few steps then get down and crawl instead of walking. She's scared but I think it won't be long before she'll be walking by herself once she can learn to have courage and confidence with herself that she can do it. You know, she's so wise because if we don't watch her or pay attention to her she'll get into trouble so soon and easy. It's hard for me sometimes to keep an eye on her if I am doing something because in just a few minutes if you don't watch her she'll be in trouble. Sometimes it makes me mad if I tell her not to do something then she will do it. It makes me angry and grouchy but all I do is put her in time out for a few minutes then pick her up again and if she won't listen still we'll put her in time out again and again until she will learn to obey us. To obey what we say to her. We are not strict or anything with her but we just want to discipline her to keep her safe as we can because we love her so much with all our heart and we want her to grow as a good girl. Not be hard headed I hope. Ok till next time thanks for visiting!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely little girl :)