CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Buot Buot na tag!!!

I've got this tagged from Marie's Blog, Bahalag wala ko gi tag pero ako ning gikuha ug buhaton para lingaw-lingaw ra gud.

Where is your cell phone? On my computer Desk

Relationship? Happily Married

Your hair? Long, Black Straight Hair

Work? Just home work and Watching and taking care our baby girl

Your sister? We are 5 sisters & 2 brothers. I'm the third child in our family.


Your favorite thing? Shopping, eating, watching TV and computer

Your dream last night? Oh! I dreamed about our neighbor who courted me before LOL. I didn't think about him but he just appeared in my dream last night.

Your favorite drink? Ice tea in Philippines, lemonade, sunny D orange and coca-cola

Your dream car? A gorgeous car but don't know the name yet

The room you’re in? Bedroom

Your shoes? adidas, nike, and others

Your fears? worms, snakes and leeches (yikes)


What do you want to be in 10 years? I want to be rich and be able to buy a house for my parents

Who did you hang out with this weekend? My hubby and our baby


What are you not good at? Being a Plastic!Be yourself, Being selfish! and to speak english I'm not very good at it. I'm still learning.

Stuff Muffin? Blueberry Muffins

One of your wish list items? Well, I wish to have my own big screen laptop that I can use to PPP when we go somewhere which far away from home.

Where you grew up? Kalumboyan, Bayawan city, Philippines


Last thing you did? Changed Sarah's diaper


What are you wearing? Maternity T-shirt & short. It's warm here

What aren’t you wearing? Watch because I have no watch hehehe

Your pet? Cat and Dog


Your computer? HP Pavilion brand


Your life? Wonderful


Your mood? Good

Missing? My family, relatives and friends in Philippines. Also foods LOL.

What are you thinking about right now? Finish this meme and do laundry or take a walk outside the house


Your car? Hybrid Honda civic


Your kitchen? Rectangular Shape and a Bar counter!


Your summer? great!

Your favorite colors? pink, red, orange, black, white, yellow green, and purple

Last time you laughed? Yesterday! when my husband stopped at Ryan's Restaurant then he changed his mind to go somewhere else LOL.

Last time you cried? Last few weeks but i can't remember what date


School? Before? ACSAT in Philippines-Asian college and Science Technology. I went to college there just for 1 or 2 semester.


Love? One love is enough, two love is too much, three love is poison to kill a person

Whoever loves to do this meme's just grab it,labi natong walay lingaw o gusto mo lingaw-lingaw like me. Ako-ako ra nag tag sa akong self ah. Ug if you guys like to do the same.Just help yourself ok? Have a happy monday!

0 comments: