CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Its been raining here

When I woke up this morning. I saw the ground was so wet and muddy. It has been raining here last night. I am not sure exactly when the rains came because I was sleeping and I couldn't even hear any noise when it was raining last night. Just, when I woke up this morning I saw it was raining here because the ground was so wet and muddy. Well, since it's wet and muddy outside. All I need to do is just stay inside the house, be lazy, playing on the computer, watch Sarah and do my home work. I did a lot of laundry last night so I have not much to do today. I have some time to do anything I want too. How are you guys doing? Hope everything is fine with you..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maayo mo diha kay naa tinuod ulan. Diri mo ulan lang ug gamay nya init na pud. Pero this morning was a bet cold when I got out to put my mail out. Ka timaho nako sa tugnaw na weather. ~_^ How are you doing lately?

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

hello nor,

kami diri, mayo pod ang weather, misilang si Mr,Sun...

thanks sa visit ha?...bye n tc there...