CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sarah's new toys & clothes


This is Sarah's Piano toy. It is fun musical piano. She haven't play this yet. But, I'm sure she will enjoy playing them. They are nice and fun toys to play. Wish I could have such pretty toys when I was a kid . LOL

This is Sarah's toy like a cellphone. Its called key ring. It has four buttons that she can click and make different sounds. Also, it will light up when she click the buttons. I am glad I bought it because she seems to like it. She never show interest to play with my cellphone anymore after I bought it for her to play.

These are Sarah's new clothes we bought yesterday. Three night gowns and one summer outfit. Ok guys, hope you'll enjoy looking at the pictures I shared with you. Have a great sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the key rings look sooooo nice. :)

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

nice the clothes and the toys...

missed na pod nako ingon ani. when i go shopping dayon makita nako ingon ani nga mga things n clothes, sus ka cute nindot paliton galing wla naman mogamit or soot....lol

thanks for sharing.......