CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

" Two more months "

Two more months then I'm going to deliver our baby boy. My stomach is bigger this time compared to before when I was pregnant with Sarah. I hope and pray to God that I'm just going to have an easy delivery. I know how painful it was and when I was in pain I said to myself. oh I don't wanna do it again, I don't want to be pregnant again LOL. But I couldn't stop it because I am pregnant and soon I'm going to deliver our second baby and we're so very glad because it's a boy perfect partner for our girl. So maybe this time is the right time for us to quit no more pregnant2x ug pamata after two I hope. Also, my husband wants to stop after two children so we're going to stop and thank God when our family is perfect and complete.

0 comments: