CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 09, 2007

We went out yesterday

We went out yesterday for lunch. I had been busy and being lazy to cook breakfast. So, my husband have decided to take us out for lunch in Mahomet which closer to where we lived. That was nice lunch we had yesterday. I am glad he took us out because I'm always stay home you know and it is nice to go out especially it is summer. It is nice to be outside always. I'm sure if it is winter now I would not dare to go out as often hehehe. I am so coward with cold weather just kidding, because I will go out still to go shopping or go eat but not often. I prefer to stay inside the house than quavering outside cause of the cold. Anyway, our day today is going good how about you guys? Hope all are well for you. Kisses!

0 comments: