CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

" Time is running so fast "

Imagine it is already 2nd of August. The summer is almost over. Then the schools are about to open and start again, but thankfully I don't have any students yet to taking care of hehehe. I think five or four more years before our first baby can start her school. I know I'm going to be busy too just like those who have students because soon I'm going to have two babies to taking care of and it is hard for sure especially new born baby. I remembered when Sarah was new born I was always waking up every after two hours and feed her. I was too tired and lacked of sleep. That's why I became thin LOL just kidding... I don't know why but my body don't have any changes since when I came here. I feel just the same I'm not fat, not too thin just regular. I thanked so much to God though because we are all in good health and good condition always. Ok farewell na muna... Kisses from me!!!

0 comments: