CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 17, 2007

It's friday

My husband is always happy every friday because after friday. It's the weekend LOL..and he does not have to go to work. But, go shopping or either just stay home watch TV and relax. I know weekends are the favorite time for the people who are working. For me, weekend or not I feel just the same. I have always the same activities everyday hehehe. Actually, I feel a little board on weekends. You know why? because there's not many OPPS. Being online everyday doing some different online stuff and PPP is one of my enjoyments hahaha. Certainly I am computer addicted now. Not like before when I wasn't computer addicted yet. Ohh! I can hardly update my blog but now almost everyday or everyday. Ok guys this is it for now.
Free Glitter Graphics, Cartoon Dolls, Animated Icons, Friendster Graphics, Piczo Graphics, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes from http://www.freeglitters.com

. Kisses muah!!! come by as often.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for internet addiction! XD ehehehe...
happy weekend to you joo!

Anonymous said...

hehehe i love fridays too! sobra hehe kc the next day week ends na though boring din tlaga pag weekends hehehe ^-^ tc po plagi! happy friday!! ^-^

Anonymous said...

It was a rainy Friday here in Pinas. It's been raining for the past few days due to typhoon.

Anonymous said...

hayzzz... im really having this poor eyesight lolz i thought it was happy bday hahaha!! :) oh yeah enjoy your weekends ! take care loveyah!