CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Rainy monday!

We have a rainy monday here. I was planning to go out earlier but the soil was wet and it's still sprinkling so I didn't go out. I am playing on the computer as always LOL. Maybe if it will stop sprinkling later and the soil drys out I might go out and harvest my green beans and okra. Ohhh! I like eating vegetables and meat. We had a nice dinner together with Roger's Auntie and Uncle last night. They are good people and friendly. They lived in Decatur and they came up here just to have dinner with us hehehe. They missed us especially Sarah. Sarah cried though, at first they held her. Eventually, she became use to them because we went together in one car and she didn't cry anymore when they held her gain. Just for the first time maybe because they're new people for Sarah, I guess, and she didn't see them as often. So, that's why she was scared of them. She don't stay scared for a long time because after some time she liked them and she didn't cry anymore. We took some pictures with them but some didn't turn out good so I'm not sure if i can share it with you or not. Take care!!!

0 comments: