CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tuesday

Iv been tagged by: Gracie!!! Thanks a lot Gracie SmileyCentral.com
My name: Nora
childhood ambition: To be a Pilot
soundtrack: Buy you something to eat by, subway
retreat: Bed room or front room
wildest dream: To visit Hawaii and England!!!
proudest moment: When i got married everything was perfect lol
biggest challenge: hmmm i can't tell
alarm clock: I don't use alarm clock
perfect day: When we met of myhusband for the second time
indulgence: Blogging, shopping, computer, bags,
last purchase: Sarah's toys piano and key ring
favorite movie: Love story, action, and comedy
inspiration: My family, relatives, and friends
My life is: Complete and happy. Sometimes is sad too
My card is: Discovery, express..credit cards are pain in the b***

Im tagging Sis.Ana, my namesick Nora, Nice, and lionheart

0 comments: