CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 27, 2007

My sister Ana & her family are going to chicago

My sister Ana and her family are going to Chicago this coming 29th of August for Hannah's foot check up, and you know that Chicago is closer to us. So they are going to stop by our house. It's been almost 1 year now since I saw her in Michigan last year. I'm so excited to see them again. My niece Tiana is 7 years old and I think she's bigger now and getting more pretty and so is Hannah. Ok guys, I'm just doing a small update here in my blog because I have a lot to do LOL. I'm really busy right now. Trying to clean our house as best I can. I'm thankful though, with my husband because he's helping me out. He's cleaning our house now while I'm here on the computer messing around LOL. Ok guys, bye for now because I have a lot to do then later we'll be going out to go shopping for a while. So farewell and have a happy sunday!!!

0 comments: