CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Rob Zombie's Halloween


Halloween movies are scary movies. I'have watched some of the scary movie before but I would like to have a companion when I watch it because I know it is all scary movie especially during halloween. As I know halloween is the day of dead people and it makes me scare even just to hear it. But, I have one favorite scary Halloween the movie named dracula. It was a good scary movie because they did a lot of different showing about dracula. They showed how the dracula kill the person and offered it to his king, then they showed how they killed the dracula at the end of the movie. It has a nice happy ending movie and this is what I like the movie that have a happy ending because I will be happy too. If it is sad I will be sad too and I don't like to be sad. Anyway, Rob Zombie wrote and directed the latest Halloween movie to be released August 31st. Aren't you excited? Are you guys like halloween movies? If you are this 31th of Augost they have the latest movie to be released so if you would like to buy and watch it. Just visit their website here and order from them. Rob Zombie will bring to the movie with the very fastastic and scary show about halloween. I'm sure it is very interesting and if we can buy a tape about Zombie we might watch it. They also have a you tube where you can watch their movie better and clear. This is big width "424" height= "350" .

0 comments: