CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My husband's new lap top computer

Finally, the lap top computer for my husband he ordered has arrived. Just a few minutes ago. Certainly it is a very pretty lap top computer, cute and light. Boy, he is so very happy and excited to use it hehehe. Now, he is reading the manual of his laptop computer on how to use it. I'm sure he'll be using and playing on his new lap top computer today. It is funny because my husband doesn't like me even to touch his new lap top LOL. He was just teasing me. In fact, he is just very careful of his computer not to get any dirt or scratch. Anyway, I am glad that he got his new lap top. That way he won't be board anymore on his spare time at work and we will not fight to each other aginst our big computer. We were fighting before for who will use the computer first hahaha. Just kidding. Now, that he has his lap top maybe we can chat or he can play games in his spare time. It is a good thing he bought the laptop computer isn't it? He just told me I can use it when I reach age 40, LOL but he is just teasing me again cause I will use it when I go to the hospital to have Aaron so I won't be board and can keep up on my blog. I took pic's of my husband lap top computer and I tried to download it just a few minutes ago. But, it didn't work, it didn't download so maybe I'll try to download them again tomorrow and share it to you ok? Have a nice monday!

0 comments: