CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

We bought Sarah new clothes & toys

We went shopping this morning. We shopped for groceries, clothes for Sarah and toys. My husband bought her some new clothes and I bought her two new toys because she likes to play with my cellphone. She likes clicking-clicking on it, see the light when she click the buttons and listen to the sounds. She clicked anything on my cellphone and one time she was about to call somebody lol. Luckily, I grabbed my cellphone away from her at once and canceled the call. Oh boy, it makes me to have headache sometimes when she is so aggressive about playing anything and cry if I don't give it to her. Plus, I hate it when she's bothering me while I'm trying to do something on the computer. Then she wants to be held and go somewhere. Like go outside the house and take a walk or either watch the dog of my sister in law. She's so easy to become board just like me when I was pregnant with her. I was always board nothing more to do except house chores. I wasn't busy or crazy about computer, But, now hmmm no one can stop me from being online. I'm now computer addicted hehehe. I hope being online and facing on the computer everyday and almost every night won't affect to our baby. I am afraid if the radiation can harm the baby because I'm always on the computer nonstop. Since, I'm doing this PPP and trying to update my blog as often as I can. I would not want to leave or stay away from the computer. In fact, no day, no time I will not be online. Anyway, it is enough for now. Goodnight guys!

0 comments: