CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Get paid to advertise on Blogs

Hi everyone, I would like to tell you about a website that actually pays you to Blog! It's called "Smorty", my sister.Ana introduced me to this site, so I thought I would share it with some of my friends. Many of you post daily anyway, so why not get paid for it? Join me and let’s advertise on blogs. I'm not working, so this is a chance to make a little extra income while I'm just staying home with our baby. If any of you are out of work or just want a little "extra" cash every month this would be a good opportunity for you. Yes, this is blog advertising but remember, many people will visit your Blog and have the chance to be introduced to new items that they wouldn't normally know about. So go to their website and take a look, I think you will like what you see. Drop by my website too and let me know what you think. Good Blogging!

0 comments: