CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I have never get big opps

Since I started doing this PPP. The highest price of the opps I got was only $20 dollars. I have never get any big opps yet like $50 dollars. Yesterday was a good chance because they put some big opps. But, sadly I couldn't grab any of them. The reason why cause our connection is just dial up and it is so slow and it freeze up always. Ohhh! it's irritated me. Maybe I wasn't deserved though for big opps because if it's small price opps. I usually able to grab it LOL. In fact, there's a time I can hardly grab even if it's small and I know exactly what's wrong it's because of our slow connection no doubt. Anyway, how are you guys doing? Me I haven't eaten breakfast yet hehe. So, I will be away from the computer for a while and cook breakfast for me and for my hubby. Ok enjoy your day!!!

2 comments:

theblogger said...

hi nor. salamat sa pag agi sa ako blog. cant find your msg board sensya na. just got back from a mini vacation so nawala ko kadali. wala pa jud internet didto. ako sad dili kakuha ug dagko na opps. anyway visit my other blog http://journeyinlife.i.ph see you there and leave me a note if you pass by there. God bless and happy monday!

theblogger said...

hi nor my other blog address is http://journeyinlife.i.ph or you can click on my personal link Journey in Life found in my Tere's World blog at blogspot. It will direct you to my other blog. thanks! God bless!