CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My prenatal check up

We went to the Doctor today for my prenatal check up and you know what? I'm now 36 weeks pregnant. I'm getting close to pop don't I? oh my, I gained a lot of weight too. Our baby boy is getting so big. He measured like 36 inch long. I'm wondering how could I gained weight that much because in fact I don't eat lunch sometimes cause of my being laziness. Lazy to fix something to eat for lunch. I just eat snacks and cook real food like rice with somthing for dinner instead then eat a lot as I can. Hmmm... I hate to be lazy but sometimes I am hehe. Anyway, I'm 129 lbs now. I gained like 7 lbs because I was 122 lbs last time we visited to the Doctor. As well the heart beat of our baby was sounds good and strong. Glad everything is fine for him and for me. Except I have a swollen foot since on Sunday. According to the Doctor it's natural though if you are pregnant. But, he wants me to sleep in my left side from now on try if the swollen on my foot will go away if I sleep in my left side. I usually sleep in my right side because this is the side where I can sleep good. But,since he told me to sleep in my left side I'll do it for my good sake. Ok guys, till next time. Goodnight!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hapit na nor! Kusog jud mag gain ug weight pagduol na. ingon nila hapit na pag magmanas na imo tiil. about sleeping on your left side kay para dili maipit imo liver mao na explanation sa ako ate.