CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

38 questions

I got tagged by my lovely friend Francine. Thanks a lot girl.

Now here are my answers:

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?

*My husband

2. What were you doing at 0800?

*Sleeping with our baby Aaron
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

*I was changing Sarah's diaper and put her for a nap
4. What happened to you in 2006?

*I gave birth with our first baby
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

*Honey...... Sarah or Aaron is crying LOL. Pls. pick him/her up.

6. How many beverages did you have today?

*Fresh milk, orange juice, and cold water
7. What color is your hairbrush?

*Black (we have same answer Francine)
8. What was the last thing you paid for?

* Clothes for Sarah
9. Where were you last night?

*Home with my husband and kids
10. What color is your front door?

*White (we have same answer Francine)
11. Where do you keep your change?

* Wallet or in the pocket of my purse or pants
12. What’s the weather like today?

*Sunny
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?

* Vanilla and Manggo
14. What excites you?

*I get excited in many things but it depends on the situations (We have same answer Francine LOL)
15. Do you want to cut your hair?

*No-because my husband likes my hair long
16. Are you over the age of 25?

*No
17. Do you talk a lot?

*No-just sometimes
18. Do you watch the O.C.?

*No
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

*Yes
20. Do you make up your own words?

*Yeah, always
21. Are you a jealous person?

*Sometimes. It's depends on the situations I get jealous
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.

-Angeline, Ana and Annie can't remember them all
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.

* Kitty
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?

*My husband
25. What does the last text message you received say?

*I'll call you on my break
26. Do you chew on your straw?

*No, but my baby Sarah does
27. Do you have curly hair?

*No,I have straight hair
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?

*Anywhere

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?

*No
30. What was the last thing you ate?

*Rice with beef and vegetables
31. Will you get married in the future?

*I already happily married
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?

*I don't get to watch movies since I became very busy taking care with our two babies
33. Is there anyone you like right now?

*Yes, my family in Philippines wish they can come and stay here with us to help me LOL
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?

*Yesterday when my husband was here with us whole day watching our babies while I was washing all the dirty plates

35. Are you currently depressed?

*No
36. Did you cry today?

*No
37. Why did you answer and post this?

* well, cause it is to share and for my friends to know me more especially my friends that I met here online 38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey

Sorry I'm too busy.I don't want to tag 5 people. But whoever would like to do this tag just feel free to grab it ok. Have a nice tuesday

0 comments: