CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 01, 2007

Thank you so much Patty



I am so thankful to my husband's friend Patty. She's a very nice lady I liked her. Imagine, she cooked meat loaf with potatoes and broccoli for us. She cooked and gave it to us because she doesn't like me to cook. She cares about me because she knew I just had a baby. She came to the the hospital to visit us when we where there. In fact, we took some pictures of her with Aaron and us. Oh boy she's a very pretty girl, kind and friendly. I love her as a human being she's not high hat at all like others some other people. I am glad my husband met her and they became friends.

They story of how they met and became friends is my husband's working at the Urbana Schools and Patty has one son who is school there. They met at school and because she comes there to help her son everyday. Eventually they became friends to each other. Anyway, it's monday I woke up early cause I couldn't sleep after Aaron woke me up this morning. So, I decided to update my blog early and maybe back to bed after this. Have a good monday everyone.

Once again Patty thank you so much for cooking food for us. That was very good we liked it. We appreciate it so much. Take care and regards!!!

2 comments:

**"Liza"** said...

that look yummy..huh never hear of the one with potatoes and broccoli in meat loaf though...thanks Nor for dropping some message sa blog ko ha..Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

that's good Nor! thoughtful kaaU imong friend! silingan unta ta kay hatdan lang ta a sa aong niluto diri! i just finished my gulay monggos and fish escabeche! :D

my Triz will just turn 15 months this Thursday, Oct 4th, so ur daughter is older than mine! :D

have a great tuesday!