CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Do You Follow Your Head or Your Heart?

Yes I did I followed my heart because if I don't in love with my husband I would never want to marry him. What is money if there's no love between us and if there's no love there's no happiness. I believed it.

I considered myself as a romantic girl, sentimental and emotional. Maybe you don't want to believe if I tell you nga bisan sa gamay lang nga differensya mahebe ko dayon LOL. My husband said oh you're very emotional and it's true. You know what tag dugay pa gyud ko mahuman ug hebe bisan ulo-ulohan di pa gihapon maghipos. Otherwise magdugang nagid imbis ulo-ulohan ha ha ha. But it's me kapayason since when I was a kid. Till next time see you!!!

You Follow Your Heart

You're romantic, sentimental, and emotional.
You tend to fall in (and out of) love very quickly.
Some may call you fickle, but you can't help where your emotions take you.
You've definitely broken a few hearts, but you're not a heartbreaker by nature.
Your intentions are always good, even if they change with the wind

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayay! todo na ito!
ako naman, i know full well that i follow my mind! hihihi! manhid nga ako minsan, eh.. hmmm... di naman masyado!
may tag nga pala ako sa yo Nor! eto yung link http://rarejonrez.bravejournal.com/entry/28079
sori ha, napag-tripan kita. let me know kung nagawa mo na, i'd love to know what u come up with! good tuesday night dear! kisses to the kids!!

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium sale canada - valium saliva drug test