CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

*Friendship Award*



Wow! I got friendship award from my friend Marie. Thanks a million Marie. You are such a nice and sweet friend. Thanks for choosing me as one of your deserving friends to have this award. I'll do ppreciate it. I had a big smile on my face when I saw this award. It always make me smile and happy receiving awards from my friends. Ohhh! thanks again. kisses to you muah***

Now, I'd like to pass this award to all my deserving friends online: Sis.Ana, Marik, Nice, Che, Chi, Claire, Emmyrose, Francine, Jane, Jenny, Liza, Roselle, and Yen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, daghana sab nimo awards ba...LOL. Thanks for sharing it ah. I'll post it lang mga blogspot kay tamad ko sa braejournal wala uploading pics didto

Marie NP said...

You deserved it Nor, salamt sa friendship naka remember ka na ikaw ang unang nag leave og mesej sa akog inbox katong makipag exchange link ko sa imoha (lol), i'll do appreciate it?Salamat sa tanan, Ayo ayo mo dinha tanan..

Jane said...

hi nor! wow, thanks for the friendship award :) it's such as pleasant surprise, hihi.

take care!

RoSeLLe said...

Hi Nor! This is very surprising :) Thanks very much!!

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

You're very kind too Nor. :) Thank you so much for giving me this award and i appreciate your frequent visits to my blog.

Take care!

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net