CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

***Blog Award***

Yahooooooh! I received blog award from Liza. Thank you very much Liza for giving me this award. I appreciate it so much from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for loving my blog. I am so very happy and I feel honored for having this blog award. Big hugs and kisses for you muah!!! Thanks again***


I would like to pass this award to the following people with outstanding blogs. Sis. Ana, Gretchen, Annie, Marie and Lutchi.

3 comments:

Ana P. S. said...

Thanks for passing it on, sis. I'll grab it for my award...LOL. Ok ah, regards me. It's good to have friends online that makes us smile...LOL. Nice kay you received an award. Keep up the good work!

Mommy Lutchi said...

thanks u so much Nor for this Award. Your so sweet.

Marie NP said...

Hi Nor another blog award yahoo... i got another one from Ate Tess, ty kaayo ha!I appreciate it?