CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Today is my father in law's birhtday

We took him at the Olive Garden Restaurant today for his birthday. In fact, we just got home from there. We paid for his dinner and we boought him a small birthday cake too hehe. We would like to give him presents or big birthday cake but he said he's too old for these things. So, we just took him to the Olive garden restaurant and we celebrated his birthday party there. Anyway, he is 84 years old. He is so lucky he is still alive with that age because some people in Philippines don't live that long. Some people there died at a young age for some reason. As I like to have pic's to post in my blog. I took some pic's too so I might share it with you once I dowload it ok? Goodnight!


Free Glitter Graphics, Cartoon Dolls, Animated Icons, Friendster Graphics, Piczo Graphics, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes from http://www.freeglitters.com

Father in Law.

0 comments: