CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sarah's** was so** good***

I took Sarah at the hospital with me yesterday. When I had my prenatal check up. Oh my, I like and love her so much. I left her with her grandpa on the waiting room while I was in my Doctor's office. But, surprisingly she never cry or misbehaving. She was so good, quite, obedient and she didn't make any troubles at all with her grandpa. Her grandpa like her especially with the attitude she showed yesterday. It makes him more interested to watch Sarah LOL. Sarah was scared though with the big fish in their aquarium. They have one aquarium there on their waiting room and my father in law held Sarah closer to their aquarium to watch the fish and she was scared according to my father in law and that was all she was just scared with the big fish. Most of the time she was so very good and quite. We love her so much and we thanked God to have her and Aaron.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... that's so nice hehe

nakakaaliw naman po... hehe ^^


tinag ko po kayo :)

Anonymous said...

wow... that's so nice hehe

nakakaaliw naman po... hehe ^^


tinag ko po kayo :)