CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Some of our photos



Here are some of our photos. Hope you'll enjoy watching them. I tried my best to make this slide show. It's my first time to have a slide show in my blog to share with you. Anyway, I am so happy. At last I'm able to make a slide show by myself just tonight. I have been playing on the computer a lot today. I know I'm lack of sleep and I need to sleep when our new born baby is sleeping. I didn't sleep today. Instead I played on the computer trying to figure out on how to make a slide show because I wanted so much to share these pic's. Thankfully, I found photo bucket where I can download and share photos in different ways. I had to sign up for it to get a photo account, now I have a way to share pics. I am so glad that I finally found a way to share our pic's by slide shows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, sis, keep them coming ah. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed all the pics. You have cute and good looking kids. Ok ah, regards me.

Anonymous said...

oooh... i love how adorable ur son.. he's so precious! great pics! galing mo ha.. still find time to update here! keep the pics coming! i love watching them!

btw, i don't even know where ur city is? are u near chicago or down south of illinois? kami andito sa bloomington. it's at central illinois, 2 hours drive pa to chicago! have a great monday to you!