CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Poker Game Tournament

What a good timing! My husband likes to play games. In fact, he has been looking for a nice games yesterday. But unlucky he couldn't find any games he likes. He said he's interested too of any games tournament. So, I guess this game poker tournament I just found is a good chance for him. I'll tell him about it when he gets home tonight. I'm sure he likes to join this poker game tournament. It's very interesting and fun kind of game. Anyway, Poker Nation have invented a new variation on the classic poker tournament. It's called the Poker Elimination Challenge. This game is a combination of Texas Hold'em (or any poker variation) and the popular Reality TV shows that have changed TV.

0 comments: