CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Pingo’s global brand of virtual calling cards


I'm planning to call my family way back to Philippines. As we know calling to philippines is always expensive. But, I am glad I found this Pingo’s global brand of virtual calling cards with amazing low rates where we can save money and receive $8 in FREE Calls if we sign up. I'd like to convince my husband to sign up for it so that we can have free calls and discount ppp3” valid for $3 off Pingo
Receive $25 phone card for just $17. We really need long distance calling card to use to call my family in philippines. So, I'm sure he'll agree especially he has his own cellphone too that needs calling cards. Yeah, I think it is a very good deal and I'd lke to convince you guys to sign up for this Pingo’s global brand of virtual calling cards. It is so cool because you'll receive $8 in FREE Calls and up to 5 hours of free International calls just for signing up for Pingo. Anyway, Pingo Business & Family Plan go global, with no equipment to purchase just easy billing and management with amazing bundled savings. Pingo’s RateWatcher™ saves you from the hassle of digging through piles of prepaid calling card offers to see if you're getting really low phone card rate. Pingo Mobile Saves you up to 90% on your International cell phone calls.

0 comments: