CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 14, 2007

I keep losing weight

I keep losing weight now. I don't know exactly why but the bigger weight i got was only 129 lb. After that my weight is going down and down. Before i was gaining fast and some weight but i was worried perhaps the baby will become too big in my stomach. But, now I'm losing weight and I'm still worried because why I'm losing weight instead of gaining he he... no choice.. But it's natural though to worry. I'm just so very concerned about the situation of our baby in my stomach. I want everything to be perfect for him as well. Anyway, i lost weight but my blood pressure, my urine, my pulse are good. The heart beat of our baby was sounds good and strong. So, according to my Doctor no need to worry about losing a few lbs. Everything is great. I hope and glad to heared what he said. My next Doctor appointment will next week but i haven't schedule it to them yesterday, because according to my husband he just want to call them and schedule my appointment on the day and date that he can take me to the Doctor. So, fine. Ok guys, till next time. Hope you won't be boared reading my posts. If you do pardon me. I just tried my best to write as well as i can ok? Tc!

0 comments: