CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

**Monday**

It's monday! My husband just left to go to work. Oh my, he left home early but he won't be back until 1:30 Am this morning or tonight. It's a very long time for him at work and we can hardly see each other during work days. Just during the weekend we are together whole day and whole night but most of the time he's always at work now. I know it's very hard for him because I can see him like he always look tired and weak everyday after his works. I feel mercy to him and I wish I can help him work. But, I have my tasks too. Taking care with our baby, clean our house and else. Which I can't leave our baby and find a job because she's not big enough for me to leave. Besides that I don't want to leave her to anybody. Soon I'm going to have our second baby. So there, there's no way for me to leave home and find a job. I think I'm stocked at home now and forever LOL. Anyway, my husband said he's fine working with two jobs as long as we have the money we need LOL. So I said ok it's up to you but you can just work one job if it's too hard for you. He said no I'll continue working with my two jobs it's ok. I can do it just sometimes I'm too tired but I'm fine. Well I said ok sabi mo yan eh so go a head... Ok folks, till next time see you! Hope my english doesn't sounds too bad.. Pasensya na kau but I'm still learning english. I really have american husband but my english is not very good and he know it. It's incredible sa nga naka hubby ko ug american din pangit man akong english lol. But, luck is luck I guess and it's God's will nga kami gyud magdayunay ky certainly I had lots of pen pals before but his the lucky one who got me hehe. Bye-bye*

1 comments:

Anti said...

Hi Nora,
i like your site and i like your being real 'nagpapakatotoo'. saying sorry for your english, is being humble, that's acknowledging that you're not perfect and willing to improve. Proud to be Pinay!
Regards,
Arla