CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

*Our anniversary is coming*

This coming 20th of Sept. is our 3rd anniversary. As usual we just simple to celebrate our anniversary. My husband is planning to take me to the Ribeye restaurant. Otherwise, we gonna have ribeye steaks on our anniversary hehe. Maybe take some pictures too. Anyway, my husband wants me or wishing that I can wear my blue dress that I wore before when I met him for the first time. He likes me to wear it because he loves this dress so much. He said I look so good and pretty with this dress LOL. I'd like to wear it for him to make him happy. But, since I am pregnant I can't wear it. Sorry my dear. Maybe some other time after Aaron is born.

About the pic's I took during the birthday of my father in law. I couldn't download them because, my camera is acting funny. I don't know what's wrong with my camera but it didn't download the pic's when I tried and that's what I need to settle so that I can download them and share it with you. Ok guys, happy tuesday!

0 comments: