CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sarah is getting into everything

Sarah is so very pesky now. She's getting into everything. No time she won't make troubles or mess. Just this morning she poured and scattered all Aaron's clothes on tha floor that I put inside the bag. Grrrrrrrrr...she made me mad I wanted to spank her or turn her ear but I didn't because I Love her so much and I don't want to hurt her. I just murmur of what she did and asked my husband to watch her. There are times I tell her not to do something then she'll do it. I'll say Sarah stop it if not I'll put you in jail or I'll say do you want time out? When she hear that words she immediately turn her head side by side and stop because she's afraid to be put in her bed. You know kids doesn't like to sleep or to bed in bed LOL. Anyway, she's 15 months old now and 5 days. I can see she's starting that she can understand now a few words we say to her. I think she's a smart kid, playful, gorgeous, good and sweet. Ok guys, I think wanna stop here so see you next time.

0 comments: