CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

*I woke** up late*

I woke up late this morning. I usually wake up early in the morning but today i woke up late. I woke up about 9:00AM today because i was so tired last night. I did some cleaning in our house although our vacuum is a little heavy for me to use to vacuum on our floor and I am so very pregnant. But even though, i decided to clean up yesterday because i can't stand to look at our house to be dirty. I know it's nice to stay in the pretty and clean house and I always wanted to keep our house clean as i can. I feel so good, comfortable and i have peace of mind if our house is clean. Anyway, after i cleaned up our house i did some laundry before i went to bed. So, i slept good last night because i was tired. I am glad though i wore myself out by cleaning our house yesterday because if I'm not tired. My trouble is i can't sleep so easy or good so that's why I'm trying to ware myself out always by doing things here in our house and keep our house clean. ok guys, till next time see yah***

0 comments: