CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

*I am 38 weeks pregnant now*

I am 38 weeks pregnant now and oh gosh I feel lot's of pain in my body. My back, my waist, and my thighs are painful. I said to myself I prefer Aaron to be born anytime now rather than I bear some more pain in my body LOL. I know when he's born I will feel some pain too and this is the worse pain but it's ok at least I can feel that it's over. Just once after he's born all the pain in my body I feel will be gone. But, I'm going to be very busy soon for sure. oh! I'll be so happy if Aaron is healthy and a happy baby because that will complete our family.

2 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

hope u feel better soon Npr, it won't be long and your Aaron will come out soon. TC

NafaSg said...

Hi Nora,

How are you? I hope you are doing fine..

There is another request from a blogger who is looking for her long lost sister.

I have linked your blog in the article as our certified partner and hope that you can join us for the search.

Thank you so much. Hope your kindness will be repaid
some day..

Have a great week ahead..
Take care.

http://nafasg.blogspot.com/2007/09/searching-for-her-younger-sister.html



~Kindness goes a long way~