CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Glad we're home

We just got back home yesterday. We're so glad we finally got out from the hospital. Huh! that was pain in the butt staying there. I hate staying in the hospital and also my husband. I asked him to stay there in the hospital with me because I don't want him to come back home like what he did before when I had Sarah. It was good he agreed but he complained because he couldn't sleep very well there. They don't have a bed for him to sleep so he had to sleep on their couch. He didn't like it he said their couch was hard LOL. Anyway, we're so very happy and grateful to God that everything we ask from him he gave it to us. God is lenient, good, great and powerful. I honor and thanked him with all my heart.

I would like to thank you all who have left comments in my blog. Don't worry I'll pay you back your visit. Right now, I'm trying to catch more sleep because I usually couldn't sleep at night Aaron is keeping me awake. Ok everyone bye for now because my head aches and I need to go back to sleep. Have a nice weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi nora! wow wow wow!!! u just had ur baby boy??? oh my... how great and blessed u are! congratulations to u and ur husband! galing!!! cge ingt ka palagi.. and pagaling ka. i know how tough it is to care for a babe. but he is so precious! congrats again! btw, saan nga pala kayo dito sa illinois? baka magka-kapitbahay tayo ha?