CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

*We will be out for today*

We will be out for today. We are going to the Doctor to have my prenatal check up and then go shopping. Oh! I think it won't be long then I'm going to deliver our second baby. Gosh, my stomach looks so big and i have swollen foot. Maybe it's one of the significant that i gonna have the baby very soon. Well, no wonder because my due date is this month Sept. 30th. But, we don't know completely what is the exact time Aaron will decides to come out. Maybe early, late or just right time who knows. I just need to be ready and pack up some clothes or things i need when i go to the hospital. So that i would be ready anytime he decides to come out right? Ok everyone bye for now because i need to get ready to go to the Doctor while Sarah is taking her nap.

0 comments: