CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What a nice weather today

What a nice weather today. Yesterday was a rainy day but today huh! a beautiful day. It's very nice outside it's not hot or humid. It's not cold out either. What a perfect day to be out and do some beautiful things. Like shopping, fishing and others. Too bad though I can't go out and do the things I want to do because my husband's is back to work now at Urbana School and my baby boy is sleeping. Sarah is awake and she's bugging with her grandpa while he's working on our stairs. She keeps getting any tools she sees and put it away LOL. Then her grandpa having troubles finding them haha. Anyway, I am afraid to leave him alone inside the house perhaps what's gonna happen if I do leave him. Better just stay home even gusto ko mag kiat-kiat sa gawas LOL. For no problem buti pa magpakulong nalang sa loob ng balay. Till next time have a beautiful day!

1 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

halo Nor, how's the baby? TC